Sunday 24 June 2012

Sacred Songs & Solos



"The People I formed for Myself, that they may set forth My praise (and they shall do it.)"
~Isaiah 43:21

Calling song writers, musicians & vocalists who are anointed to praise Our Lord Jesus Christ and Glorify
Our Heavenly Father,

Please contact me if you are led by His Holy Spirit
to accompany me Sacred Song & Solos
to worship The Lord of Hosts in this
His Worship Band ~ "Electric Spice"



My Daughter Allison
Song Writer/Musician


The Song of The Day


Confluence of The River Wye and The River Monnow

June 24th, 2012

"Jesus Bring Me to Higher Ground"

"Jesus, Bring me to higher ground,
To hear your Hosts trumpets sound.
Carry me, Oh Jesus to The Fathers Throne,
Let your truth cut me to the very bone.

Jesus, Bring me to higher ground,
where heavenly hosts footbeats pound.
To take the coal from your holy fires,
and cleanse my lips from all wiles.

Jesus, Bring me to higher ground.
Where your glorious lights abound.
To unsheath Your Sword of Truth...
To go forth from your servants mouth....

To wreak your vengeance upon the wicked,
To save the souls of the spirits damned...
to rescue the captives from prison houses
then restore The Saints to their nations lands.

Jesus, Bring Your People to The Higher Place...
The Higher Place of Recognition...
Those Pastures New of Sanctification.
To the Very Presence of Your Power
to be dispensed in The 11th Hour.

Jesus, Bring your People to The Higher Place...
'...Make a way in the wilderness and rivers
 in the desert, to give drink to {Your People, Your Chosen Ones}...'
~ Isaiah 43:20
To perpetuate The Promised New Beginning...
To Cause your people to sing a New Song...
The Song You Sing Over Us!
The Song of The First and The Last Cause...
to be heard to Your Everlasting Applause! "

Song Lyrics Written by Mary K. Dullforce nee Holliday (Maray) Copyright, 2012

Millenial Field, Monmouth, bordering The Rivers Monnow and Wye
See The Kymin in the distance





Over Monnow Double Rainbow





The River Wye

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT
MY MINISTRY
PLEASE GO TO MY WEBSITE:
http://www.anointedpropheticartist.com/




1 comment:

  1. If you would like me to come to offer a Prophetic Art Course or
    to create a prophetic work of art or to speak at your church or local house of prayer event/conference please contact me by email at:

    selahmary@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete