Friday 27 April 2012

Established Through Faith

The Olive Bough Int'l Healing School & Prayer Center U.K.
http://monmouthshire.org.uk/listings/the-olive-bough-christian-healing-school-and-prayer-center/

"Established Through Faith"

Romans 11:15-31

"That is true. They were broken off because of their unbelief (their lack of real faith), and you are established through faith (because you do believe). So do not become proud and conceited, but rather stand in awe and be reverently afraid." ~ Verse 20

"For if their (The Jews) rejection and exclusion from the benefits of salvation were [overruled] for the reconciliation of a world to God, what will their acceptance  and admission mean? [It will be nothing short of ] life from the dead!" ~ Verse 15

Be~lieve is defined as meaning:  "to trust in somebody or something, to remain loyal to a truth."

Therefore, let us be faithful and true to The King of Kings and Lord of Lords who is called "Faithful and True" by Our Heavenly Father. 

It is a sacred trust from God given to all Christians who believe The Truth of The Holy Scriptures in The Holy Bible to keep faith with Israel in His time of need.

God does not want our questioning why He chose the Jews to be His Chosen People.
God wants our trust not our questions. God does not need our counsel in order to fullill His Plans. He just needs Our Faith and co-operation to agree with & decree His Plans and Purposes as revealed to ALL of His People through His Holy Spirit.

"You are My Witnesses, says the Lord, and My Servant whom I have chosen, that you may know Me, believe Me and remain steadfast to Me, and understand that I Am He.
Before Me there was no God formed,
neither shall there be after Me."
~ Isaiah 43:10

Therefore, as His Witnesses we are exhorted to pray for the peace & restoration of the  prosperity of Jerusalem and all of Israel to be established in the fullness of Gods Promised and perfect timing.

"If we are faithless (do not believe and are untrue to Him), He remains true (faithful to His Word and His righteous character),  for He cannot deny Himself."
~ II Timothy 2:13

"I will heal their faithlessness. I will love them (Israel) freely, for My anger is turned away from Israel."

"I will be like the dew and the night mist to Israel, he shall grow and blossom like the lily and cast forth his roots like the sturdy evergreens of Lebanon. His suckers and shoots shall spread, and his beauty shall be like the Olive Tree  and his fragrance like the cedars and aromatic shrubs of Lebanon."

"They that dwell under his shade shalll return, they shall revive like the grain and blossom like the vine; the scent of it shall be like the wine of Lebanon."

"Ephraim shall say, "What have I to do any more with idols? I have answered him and will regard and watch over him; I am like a green fir or cypress tree; with Me is the fruit found (which is to nourish you)."

"Who is wise, that he may understand these things? Prudent, that he may know them?
For the ways of the Lord are right and the just shall walk in them, but the transgressors shall stumble and fall in them."
~ Hosea 14:4-9


Song of Ascents


Hail Frankunsana, Jesu Christi, Spiritus Sanctus,

For thou art Holy, O Lord to thee I sing my praises

I come to worship you and give you glory.

For you alone know the ending of my story.



Jesus rescued me from my despairing heart.

You brought me into your family to play my part.

Hey Jesus, my Brotherman, my one true friend.

You found me wandering, so lost, at my wits end.



You set me free from the fear of my pain.

Then you called me to spread your fame.

How can I repay my debt to my Savior?

I will seek to find myself in His favor.



Jesus, O gentle shepherd of my soul,

In Your arms my spirit you'll always hold.

Lead me by your tender care to the secret place,

Where the djinns of my enemies can find no trace.



You surround me with songs of victory.

When I cried out to you & told my story.

Drew me out of my muck and mire,

Away from all foes funeral pyre.



I will praise you Jesus forevermore.

You healed my soul, only you can restore.

Knowing The One True God is now so real

Your Joy, Your Peace and Hope are all I feel.



Without your love I could never hope,

To love myself and learn how to cope.

Jesus, I trust you will never let me go,

From now on, I will always love you so.



Mary K. Holliday Dullforce (Maray) Song Lyrics Copyright 2007

FOR MORE INFORMATION
ABOUT THE OLIVE BOUGH INTERNATIONAL HEALING SCHOOL & PRAYER CENTRE MINISTRIES

AND ART WORKSHOP EVENTS

PLEASE CONTACT ME AT:

Email:  selahmary@live.co.uk







No comments: