Sunday 11 October 2015

To God be the glory

"I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE."
 ~ JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH

SALVATION COMES FROM THE LAMB OF GOD WHO WAS SLAIN.

"They will wage war against The Lamb, and The Lamb will triumph over them;
for He is Lord of lords and King of kings -- and those with Him and on His side are
chosen and called (elected) and loyal and faithful followers." ~ Book of Revelation 17:14




A Prayer for Spiritual Insight

"Father, in the Name of Jesus, I bring __________ before You today. I take authority over Satan and bind his operation in __________'s life. Now, I ask You to send the perfect laborers into his (her) path to minister the Word of faith to him (her). I pray that the eyes of his (her) understanding be enlightened that he (she) may know how rich is Your inheritance in the saints, that ________ may be filled with the knowledge of Your will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding, walking fully pleasing to You, increasing in the knowledge of God.

"Father, I pray that __________ will be rooted and built up in Jesus, established in faith.
I am confident that He which began a good work in _________'s life will continue until the day of Jesus Christ.

"I know You've heard my prayer, so I know that I have the petitions that I ask. Thank You in Jesus' Name."


Prayer References:  Matthew 9:38; Ephesians 1:16-18; Colossians 1:9-12, 2:6-10; Philippians 1:6; 1 John 5:14-15.






JUST SAY MY NAME

Copyright Mary K. Dullforce 2012

https://soundcloud.com/mary-k-dullforce/just-say-ny-name-2


No comments:

Post a Comment