Wednesday 7 March 2012

The Door To Heaven

The Door To Heaven

We are permitted access through the Door of Jesus Christ who promised Simon Peter
who asked Jesus, "Lord where are You going?" to which Jesus replied,
"You are not able to follow Me now where I am going, but you shall follow Me afterwards."
Peter said to Him, "Lord, why cannot I follow You now? I will llay down my life for You."
~ John 13:36-37

The Door is created by the Precious Blood of Jesus that He shed on the cross, after descending into hell and taking the keys back from Satan, He ascended into Heaven leading captives in His train. Then He sprinkled His Blood upon The Mercy Seat. Thus having paid the full atonement for all sinners who believe upon Him as The Living Son of God, He took His seat at the right hand of Our Father. 
Today Our Lord bids us to enter His Rest that He created for us on the 7th day.
Now My Lord says to  " Come! Sit at My Right Hand side, until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet."

The door painted is the blue flame of His Refining Fires. Before entering the inner realm of
The Holy of Holies
You must first enter in through The Blood of Jesus.
Plead The Case of The Blood before
Our Father.
Your admission is paid in full.
Do not allow the enemy to talk you out of
your Inheritance In The Saints.
You are Christ Our Kings
Treasured Possession!
The blue flame of fire is the hottest where the refining may begin.



THE RIVER WYE

Before I'm Done


So many roads to travel before I'm done.

So many souls to win and to be won.

Christ My King says do not tarry,

For many lambs I wish to carry.



Seek them along the byways and the highways,

Bring them to My Banqueting Table,

where the Banner over Me is Love,

and no soul will thirst for The Dove.





So many roads to travel before I'm done.

So many souls to win to Christ My King.

I will seek His Lost lambs and bring

them into His Love's Eternal Ring.



“Take heart, Only Believe upon Jesus and live.”


He calls me to cry aloud.

Your Coming King will soon appear

with All Witnesses in The Great Cloud.



So many roads to travel before I'm done.

So many hearts to mend like a broken drum.

I will not falter in this task He has set me,

His Mighty Will shall win over the enemy!



Copyright  Song Lyrics by ~ Maray
Mary Holliday Dullforce
January 28th, 2012

Monmouth, Wales

FOR MORE INFORMATION
ABOUT MY MINISTRY
AND
ART WORKSHOP EVENTS
PLEASE GO TO MY WEBSITE:
WWW.ANOINTEDPROPHETICARTIST.COM



No comments:

Post a Comment